Q:Have you ever even dated anyone?
I don’t see that that’s really any of your business unless you’re looking to date me, which would be better done not on anon so… piss off.
What? Bisexual? She can’t be bisexual, you’re only bisexual if you’re actively fucking two people of two differing genders at the same exact time. The moment you stop fucking them you’re suddenly not bi anymore. It’s science.
I suppose that means we bi people exist in quantum superposition until someone observes us having sex.
Whoops I slept until 12:45 today. Whatever I look cute as fuck.
The real reason I go out with friends is so they can entertain the strangers who feel the need to talk to me.
Shh don’t tell anyone but I kind of miss tristenmingle's beard.
tips for feeling more comfortable in your body (aka tips for inhabiting a body)
- touch your own body as you would touch your lover
- don’t stop yourself from smiling
- take pictures of your body, don’t delete them
- practice being naked without worrying about your angles
- practice wearing whatever you want, even if it’s just in your bedroom (then maybe in your backyard, then maybe with a close friend, then maybe with a few friends, then maybe to a party)
- when you react negatively to other people’s bodies, stop and ask yourself why you’re feeling that way
- constantly seek to unlearn the body hate you feel for others
So last night Adrian and I were sleeping in my room because Kyle was sleeping on the couch because Molly was sleeping in his bed and it was really late and I had just turned off the lights and told Adrian to shut the fuck up and then we heard the Pokemon theme song coming from the living room and we were laughing and I was like “what if Kyle’s just watching Pokemon?” and then he was like it was secret and shameful and it was the funniest thing.
Hazukashi House is a dual-storey family residence designed by Japanese firm Alts Design Office. Because of it’s disproportionately tall ceiling, architects included house-like doorways, shelving and windows, drawing away from the narrow width of the house, whilst adding to the character and charm of this stunning Kyoto residence.